Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back again...

It's been a long time, but I'm back! I am looking forward to posting more often and writing even more. Recently, I've reentered the world of couponing, which is so much fun! Everyone loves to save money and with wonderful resources like KrazyCouponLady, it's even easier spotting deals. I will be writing an article very soon for beginners who want to learn more about how to get started.

Also, I've been more focused on my routines with FlyLady and looking forward to getting this house spotless by the holidays. Here is my most recent article on Helium about how to clean your refrigerator. Happy November!

Tips for cleaning your refrigerator

P.S. If you are interested in creative writing, I've written some poetry and great flash fiction for a contest that closes tomorrow:
Flash Fiction: The lost paycheck
Flash Fiction: His first paycheck
Poetry: Nickels and dimes
Poetry: If I had a million dollars
Poetry: Play Money

No comments:

Post a Comment